1. New England Patriots- With Brady back, the Pats will once again be Super Bowl contenders.
2. Pittsburgh Steelers- The reigning Super Bowl Champions have what it takes to repeat.
4. Arizona Cardinals- After falling just short of the big prize last year, Arizona can easily capture the Lombardi trophy this year.
5. San Diego Chargers- A stacked team with LT, Rivers, and Merriman, but still some questions about LT’s and the team’s overall health.
6. Philadelphia Eagles- An overall great defense and offense has them in the Super Bowl hunt.
7. Indianapolis Colts- Without Marvin Harrison they won’t be as much of a threat as they have always been.
10. Washington Redskins- Albert Haynesworth will provide a big boost on D this year; now let’s see how many points the offense will put up.
13. New York Giants- In the era after Plaxico, the offense might be slightly less productive, but the team will be much distracted.
15. Carolina Panthers- Quite decent overall, the running game is where they are going to win or lose games.
16. Houston Texans- Good young team, and if Schuab can perform this could be a great season for the Texans.
17. Dallas Cowboys- With T.O. and Roy Williams (the SS) gone, Roy Williams (the WR) and the rest of the team will have to step up.
18. Miami Dolphins- The Wildcat- If it works like last year, they will be great. If it doesn’t, they will be very bad.
19. Buffalo Bills- T.O. will create a disturbance in the clubhouse that I am not sure the Bills are ready for yet.
21. Green Bay Packers- Pretty good offense + shaky defense = halfway decent team.
24. Cincinnati Bengals- A horrible offense last year, and with Houshmandzadeh gone, expect a dismal offensive output this year.
26. Seattle Seahawks- Houshmandzadeh will help the Seahawk offense, but won’t make them really any better.
30. Jacksonville Jaguars-Too many holes in this team to be a contender for anything.
31. St. Louis Rams- The Greatest Show on Turf has gone to one of the Worst Shows on Anything.
32. Detroit Lions- Being from Michigan, I hope they win at least one.